- Rated Output: 2 AC output sockets 120V/60HZ/16.7A/2.0KVA(MAX:2.2KVA); 2 DC output sockets 12V/8.3A
- Engine: Type 4-stroke, OHV, 1-cylinder; Displacement:125cc; Compression Ratio:9.2; Ignition: T.D.I; Oil Capacity: 0.45L; Fuel Tank:7L;
- Quiet & Portable: Operation Noise Level:59db; 2 Wheels easy to move, CARB compliance
- Economic: Engine speed is kept at idle automatically when the electrical appliance is disconnected.
- Safety: The generator is designed to give safe and dependable service.
Lotos Technology Products introduces the SF2000E digital portable inverter generator. The SF2000E has a 4.35 HP engine for a maximum output of 2100 watts. A convenient fuel primer bulb and automatic choke ensures a fast start. The engine can be set to run at variable speed for fuel economy as power demands or at constant speed for 100% full power. Other standard features include an engine-reset button that will automatically restart the engine if the unit shuts down due to inverter overload, internal circuit breaker, emergency stop control, and a convenient carry handle.