- 1. ZODORE HFV Series 2000W 12 volt low frequency Power inverter charger transforms DC (direct current) power, stored by batteries, into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to run your various tools and commercial applications. built in with MPPT function allows the product to hook up to solar panels for charging a battery bank with solar electricity.
- 2. This unit has is its direct connect terminal block, which allows a 300 percent surge capacity for up to 20 seconds. When using the terminal block, this inverter peaks at 6000 watts with the power to run most-all tools and appliances with high startup surges.
- 3. This inverter also has a built in AC-to-DC battery converter charger, which allows users to recharge their battery bank from an AC source such as a fuel-powered generator, shore power or a regular outlet at home.
- 4. The built in battery charger features a seven type battery selector and 3 stage charging, for safely and effectively charging your battery source.
- 5. Use this product for renewable solar, off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power applications anywhere
Our HFV series have following design advantages:
-High Output Capacity – Up to 12000W
-Ultra Low THD (Typically 7%) very high overload capacity – Under full linear load
ZODORE HFV inverters are designed low THD of 7% in contrast to other models with range 15- 20% s. This means that only 7% of the power is not available at the fundamental frequency.
-Handles three x 3 times the surge power Surge is 3x rated load power for 20sec minimum.
-Three Step intelligent battery charging: Multi stage charging algorithm for optimal battery charging.
-Powerful Charge Rate – up to 120Amp Selectable from 0-100%
-Auto Gen Start Function For Off Grid System with generator as back up power. Automatically starts generator when the battery voltage reaches low levels. Increases lifetime of battery.
– Built in with MPPT function allows the product to hook up to solar panels for charging a battery bank with solar electricity.
-Adjustable dual frequencies 50/60hz
-Our transformer based inverter has a circuit breaker on the DC and AC side for protection. This provides short circuit protection under all conditions.
-High Quality transformer: 180deg class insulation (high temperature design). Quality magnetic core
-Isolation: Isolation between the input DC side of the inverter & the output AC side of the inverter is achieved via the transformer
-Intelligent Load Sensing Fan: As the load increases the speed of the fan increases. This allows for quieter operation and longevity of the fan.