- Designed for fast installation in both residential and commerical applications
- 18-inch flexible conduit whip easily attaches to load center
- Maximum generator running watts: 12,500
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 10, Maximum double-pole circuits: 5
- Features rugged powder-coated steel cabinet, six combination knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable double-throw switches
The Reliance Controls 51410C Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch is easy to install and operate. The purpose of a transfer switch is to connect a secondary power source, like your generator, to circuits in your home or building that are wired into the electrical system. It is designed to enable the wiring system of the building to accept the full power of a portable generator, which can run multiple electrical appliances and devices during a power outage. The transfer switch ensures that you can safely use back up power during a power outage without having to worry about back feeding the utility line. In an emergency situation you might not think to shut off the main power source, the transfer switch makes it so you do not have to worry about that. Each individual circuit can be transferred separately and only as needed. This transfer switch features 6 15-amp single pole circuit breakers and 4 20-amp single pole circuit breakers. Since 1909, Reliance Controls Corporation has contributed more innovations that any other single manufacturer and has been awarded over 85 patents on manual transfer switches, time switches and accessories. Reliance Controls Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of a wide variety of electrical products. The primary product line consists of heavy duty time clocks and controls, generator accessories, transfer switches and transfer panels for portable generators and inverters. And after over a century of innovation, Reliance Controls Corporation has built an enviable reputation for high quality, superior engineering and exceptional customer service.